Couldn’t get a great photo of this one. It may not be shown in these photos tho but this is definitely one of my favorite desserts to make today – easy, affordable, and tempting to eat. Well, honestly, I made this one as a gift but I couldn’t help myself to get a slice.
- 1 pack crushed graham
- 1 pack Nestlé All purpose cream (chilled)
- 1 stick butter (melted)
- 1 large can of condensed milk
- 7 large ripe bananas
- The very first thing I did was to make the toffee. Okay, you can make toffee by heating up a saucepan and continuously stirring the condensed milk in low heat until it change color and consistency. But, what I did was I boiled water in a large saucepan. Make sure that when you put the can of condensed milk, it will be fully submerged. Then, let that simmer in low to medium heat for 2 1/2 hours to 3 hours. Check every so often to see if the can is still fully covered with water, this is to prevent the can from exploding. After that, allow the can to cool completely at room temperature. That’s it! You already have a toffee.
- In a pan, mix crushed graham and melted butter until wet and sandy in texture. Press down the bottom of the pan.
- Slice the bananas and layer on top of the graham.
- Spread the toffee over the bananas.
- In a separate bowl, mix the chilled all purpose cream using an electric mixer until it doubles in amount.
- Spread the cream over the pie and decorate the way you like it.
- And poof! Another easy dessert treat for the family. Enjoy!