10 days to go and it’s Valentines! All the girls were probably excited to receive flowers, chocolates, and most importantly… love. Let’s give love not only on Christmas Day nor Valentines Day but EVERYDAY! Got it?
But if you may not receive chocolates and flowers, at least you can make your own and you can still do this as a start-up business. And that’s what I’m supposed to be doing… until the family ate all the truffles I made. Oh well, it only shows I did a great job.
- 1 package (15 or 18 oz.) Oreo biscuits
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- Preferred melting chocolates
- Preferred sprinkles
- Crush Oreo biscuits. If you have food processor, you can use it. I used a blender since we do not have food processor.
- Mix cream cheese until well-blended with the crushed Oreos.
- Form into balls according to your preferred size.
- Put in the freezer for an hour.
- Melt the chocolates. If you’re using a double boiler, melt chopped chocolates over low heat. If you want to have thinner consistency, you can add a little bit of butter or oil. Let it cool a bit after.
- Once the Oreo balls were already frozen, dip it into the melted chocolates until all are coated. Lift using a fork. Do not pierce. Then, add sprinkles.
- Put the truffles on a wax paper or aluminum foil so you can easily get them and won’t stick to the plate or pan.
That’s it! Easy as 1-2-3. Haha! 3 major ingredients and you can have 25 truffles or more (depending on the size you made).