It’s raining all day today and I can’t think of anything but a cup of coffee and something sweet treat to eat. So I decided to make (again) a fudge brownie. Yes, I believe this time I made a chewy, chocolatey, and fudge brownie. The first and second time was more on a cakey one and I don’t like my brownie that way. Continue reading “No-bake Fudge Brownie with Chocolate Frosting”
This is the second time I am making this dessert and it always tastes heavenly. A very affordable and easy to make sweet treat for you and for the family.
- 1 Pack M. Y. San Crushed Graham
- 1 (or 2) Pack/s Oreo biscuits
- 2 Packs Chilled Magnolia All-Purpose Cream (You can use Whip Cream if you’re feeling rich 😁)
- 2/3 Buttercup or Dairy Cream (You can use real butter if you’re feeling rich again 😁)
- 1 Pack Magnolia Cream Cheese (set at room temperature)
- 3 tablespoons confectioners’ powdered sugar (or more depending on your taste)
- 3 drops vanilla (optional)
Serving size: 15 persons
2. Mix until wet and sandy in texture. Layer down at the bottom of the pan. Let it cool in the fridge for a while.
3. In a bowl, mix the chilled all purpose cream using an electric mixer. Beat it until it doubles in volume.
See, you don’t have to spend bucks for expensive cakes. You can do it by yourself and I’m sure you’ll enjoy it, too! Never have to worry about baking anymore! 😉